Too many games - ack!!!

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Thu Jul 17 18:29:30 CEST 2008

OpenMoko 2007.2 Software team,

Two requests - first please don't put so many games in the
distribution image, the package manager can be used to get more if
desired. Second, please isolate them under Games category (and All of
course) put don't call them Applications. The July 17 daily build was
quite a surprise to me. Navigation is definitely impeded. I assume
more effort will go into the over all category scheme for software
downloaded to the device. For example, is Terminal really an
Application or just a Utility?

Thanks for listening,

Chris