gta02, 2007.2: configure what to start on boot (gsm, gps, wifi, ...); gsm special number

nick loeve trickie at
Fri Jul 18 09:22:28 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 1:28 AM, arne anka <openmoko at> wrote:
> hi,
> two questions:
> - when booting always wifi is enabled, where do i configure what to
> enable/disable on boot?
> - i got a pre-paid (that's the german term, pay-as-you-go elsewehere?)
> sim, which balance i can check by sending *100# and getting a short text
> containing the amount still available -- how do i do that with the fr?

I do not know if gsmd supports sending USSD requests (which is the
protocol for these types of messages), but i do not think the dialer
knows how to do it. You could try using libgsmd-tool to manually
triggering the request.

Further info, including links to the spec at