GPS Trouble

Stroller stroller at
Sat Jul 19 22:28:56 CEST 2008

On 19 Jul 2008, at 20:24, michael hudson wrote:

> I can't seem to get it to work. I have followed all of the getting
> started directions and it still wont work. Any ideas as to what I
> should try next?

Hi there,

Which firmware are you using? If the default factory firmware, have
you updated it using `opkg update && opkg upgrade`?

Is the CFcard present? You need to state that it's not, or that your
kernel has the SDcard fixes (or that you've applied the hardware fix
with the capacitor).

I'm assuming you have a Freerunner & not a GTA01. You really should
state this.