GPS Trouble

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Jul 19 22:28:56 CEST 2008

On 19 Jul 2008, at 20:24, michael hudson wrote:

> I can't seem to get it to work. I have followed all of the getting
> started directions and it still wont work. Any ideas as to what I
> should try next?

Hi there,

Which firmware are you using? If the default factory firmware, have
you updated it using `opkg update && opkg upgrade`?

Is the CFcard present? You need to state that it's not, or that your
kernel has the SDcard fixes (or that you've applied the hardware fix
with the capacitor).
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GPS_Problems

I'm assuming you have a Freerunner & not a GTA01. You really should
state this.

Stroller.