Keyboard not working on latest ASU

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at
Mon Jul 21 20:29:39 CEST 2008

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 13:43:54 +0000 Ole Kliemann
<ole-om-lists-2008 at> babbled:

> After `opkg update ; opkg upgrade' on my FR using ASU this morning, the
> onscreen keyboard is broken. It is still displayed and when striking a
> key the letter is raised but nothing more; the input is not working.
> Also the `drag-up-gesture' for switching the layout to numbers is not
> working.
> Problem resides when reflashing with:

i'm in the middle of a full kbd rewrite... it's all functional now... with
latest svn (rev151) for sure, but dictionary lookup is not working (havent done
that yet).

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster at>