Flashing Freerunner

MR BROWN crystaldragon666 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 21 23:38:52 CEST 2008

Dear Mr. Sappia,

Concerning flashing my freerunner, I tried the code you suggested and I did not have any luck with it.  I also did the following. 1) I went to the download site and downloaded the latest release.  2) I then entered,  sudo ./dfu-util -a kernel -R -D then copied the file name from the download site and entered it on the line.   sudo ./dfu-util -a kernel -R -D

Openmoko-Freerunner-20080424-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2

I also tried typing the name of the file in.  I still get "no such file or directory".  I also tried it with the .bin file with out any luck.
uImage-2.6.24+git20080424-om-gta02.bin

Thankyou, Oliver