Flashing Freerunner

Jim Colton jimcolt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 23:50:50 CEST 2008

Assuming all files are in the current working directory...

Add '.' to your PATH variable or else prefix all file names with ./
PATH=$PATH:.

Without PATH altered you need to supply the ./ on the file name too.
sudo ./dfu-util -a kernel -R -D ./
Openmoko-Freerunner-20080424-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2<http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Freerunner/Openmoko-Freerunner-20080424-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2>