Qtopia

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Tue Jul 22 02:05:34 CEST 2008

Lorn Potter wrote:

>> Just FYI (Or is there a better way to report bugs?)
> you can email them to me if you want.

Ok then :)

I put my SIM card in and was able to make and receive calls, I did get the obligatory buzz on both
ends, which is being discussed elsewhere and is not Qtopia related.

However now when I click the mail/messages icon, it goes to Create New message screen there seems no
way to see the inbox, or read email from gmail which I had added (but didn't work). When I take the
SIM card out it returns to the list starting with inbox etc.

I had received some SMS messages when the SIM card was in, but I could not find anyway to read them.
When I removed the SIM card, I could click on inbox and see the SMS messages I received.

I was able to setup GPRS manually, I was wondering what the Internet setup does if I try to setup
GPRS via the WAP gateway setup? (I didn't try, but should it work yet?).

So far I am very impressed, I'll continue to play with this for a while.

Thanks

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com