Freerunner: GSM Contacts

Jim Colton jimcolt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 05:01:51 CEST 2008

I have US T-mobile SIMM and I experienced the same as you.

I see all of the contacts in 2007.2 contacts after I power up the phone
T-Mobile gave me with it in it and then transfer the SIMM back to the
FreeRunner.  Don't know why but maybe that is useful info. for debugging for
someone who's knows it well.