Capacitor for snuffing interference to GPS antenna

Jim Colton jimcolt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:56:59 CEST 2008

I see the promising software fix being worked on here:

http://git.openmoko.org/?p=kernel.git;a=commitdiff;h=1d04b142ffeaa15129f046751f1366b0f0614f47

and some test result...

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-July/023062.html

So I installed the latest build with the patch and got nice results with the
values of these new glamo driver parameters as they came with the build.

So the hardware fix is looking like a waste to do.

The OpenMoko team is doing a great job and I am confident we will get their
recommendation is short time.