Bluetooth error

Steven ** montgoss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 05:09:44 CEST 2008

I finally got my headset paired (I jumped for joy when "Neo(0)" showed
up on the headset display).  But I can't actually get sound to play.
I get the following error:

root at om-gta02:~# aplay /usr/share/openmoko/sounds/ringtone_classy.wav
ALSA lib pcm.c:2106:(snd_pcm_open_conf) Cannot open shared library
/usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_bluetooth.so
aplay: main:546: audio open error: No such file or directory

Any ideas?  I've search opkg for any package that has those keywords
and haven't found anything that helped.

Thanks,
Steven