Keyboard not working on latest ASU

Ole Kliemann ole-om-lists-2008 at mail.plastictree.net
Wed Jul 23 14:13:38 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 04:29:39AM +1000, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> i'm in the middle of a full kbd rewrite... it's all functional now... with
> latest svn (rev151) for sure, but dictionary lookup is not working (havent done
> that yet).

Was working well at one point. Could change the keyboards with menu and
my own layout was working. Thumbs up for the customizable .kbd files.
Especially that you can change the size of the keys. These are the
things I got an FR for. :)

But right now[1], I don't get a keyboard at all.

[1] http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/freerunner/200807/20080722/openmoko-qtopia-x11-image-om-gta02.jffs2
    illume is rev152 in this image.

Ole