Keyboard not working on latest ASU

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at
Wed Jul 23 14:28:08 CEST 2008

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:07:22 +0200 "Torfinn Ingolfsen" <tingox at>

> Hello,
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Ole Kliemann
> <ole-om-lists-2008 at> wrote:
> > But right now[1], I don't get a keyboard at all.
> >
> > [1]
> >
> > illume is rev152 in this image.
> I can confirm this - I just did an 'opkg upgrade -force-overwrite'
> even after I was warned. And no the keyboard never shows up (test with
> PIN code dialog, contacts application).
> Is there a way to "roll back" to a known working version?

and it will continue to be there/not there between svn versions. qtopia has its
own vkbd and illume has one - they conflict and right now i can only turn off
the illume one in code. so depending what svnrev u get it may or may not be
enabled or conflict etc. etc. - u'll have to wait for dust to settle.

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster at>