Keyboard not working on latest ASU

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Wed Jul 23 15:50:44 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 2:28 PM, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler
<raster at> wrote:
> and it will continue to be there/not there between svn versions. qtopia has its
> own vkbd and illume has one - they conflict and right now i can only turn off
> the illume one in code. so depending what svnrev u get it may or may not be
> enabled or conflict etc. etc. - u'll have to wait for dust to settle.

In the future, could it be possible to have a configurable keyboard?
- I install three keyboards I like (or all available keyboards)
- I configure somewhere (a .conf file in /etc maybe?) which keyboard I
prefer, this is the keyboard that appears whenever a keyboard i needed
Additionally, all keyboards have a way to switch to another keyboard
(menu?, extra key?) so that I can switch whenever I want, even in mid

Anyway, that would be my wish.