SSH into Freerunner

Steven ** montgoss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 21:57:09 CEST 2008

I had the same question as you when I went through this the first time
and added instructions on how to do this to the wiki.  Someone was
nice enough to remove my additions...

And you're going to have a hard time editing this file on the Neo
since vi requires the ':' character which isn't on the keyboard by
default.  And you can't add it to the keyboard since you can't type
it...  You'll have to edit some things from your PC first.

-Steven