BT headset with Qtopia

Lorn Potter lpotter at trolltech.com
Wed Jul 23 22:25:26 CEST 2008

>>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_1973_audio_subsystem#using_Bluetooth_he
>>> adset_with_GSM
>> well I could not find gsmbuetooth.state file, you shure Qtopia uses them.
>> The only .state files I could find are in usr/share/openmoko/scenario/
>> I'm checking gsmheadset.state now.
>
> I've not tried Qtopia yet, so I'm not certain it uses them, but as you say
> they're provided in the Qtopia image it seems quite likely. If you start a
> call then restore the gsmbluetooth.state linked from the wiki page you should
> find out whether it works at all.

Qtopia does use these. I use a base openmoko rootfs, which does not
include any bluetooth audio state files at this time, for the Freerunner.

--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, Trolltech, a Nokia company