Qemu -> qemu-system-arm: No such file or directory

Jette Derriche jette at nerdgirl.dk
Thu Jul 24 10:48:08 CEST 2008

I've read the thread about this issue, but the suggested solution didn't
help me (removing *.jffs2 and *.bin files).
http://www.mail-archive.com/community@lists.openmoko.org/msg14032.html

This is what I've done so far (running Fedora 9):

Installed subversion, gcc 4.3, SDL-devel, lynx and netpbm.

Then...
# svn checkout https://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/host/qemu-neo1973
# patch -p2 < qemu-gcc4.patch
# ./configure --target-list=arm-softmmu --disable-gcc-check
# openmoko/download.sh
# openmoko/flash.sh

Failed:
openmoko/flash.sh: line
80: /home/jde/Documents/linux/openmoko_qemu/qemu-neo1973/arm-softmmu/qemu-system-arm: No such file or directory
Please wait, programming the NAND flash...

Then tried suggested fix:
# cd openmoko/
# rm -f *.jffs2
# rm -f *.bin