Connecting to internet via usb

e hanks maskvp at
Fri Jul 25 06:32:48 CEST 2008

First post. Hi everyone.

Not a complete noob but still learning and relying heavily on tutorials.

I was able to set up the internet connection via USB by reading the
excellent *original* tutorial for the FR, but when I returned to it after
flashing my phone- I found the pages had been reworked.

Specifically, the free DNS IP address that was suggested (and which worked)
has been removed. The IP addresses listed in my host's /etc/resolv.conf file
DO NOT work. A web search turned up nada.

Could someone please point me towards a valid IP that I can plug into my
phone's /etc/network/interfaces?