Connecting to internet via usb

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at
Fri Jul 25 06:43:13 CEST 2008

I think you're looking for The addresses are and
BTW, you can often find previous versions of wiki pages on the history
tab at the top of the page. There's quite a lot of stuff in there but
I found myself in the same situation last weekend looking for old
instructions that I thought were more readable too.