WiFi GUI?

Sparrow sparrow at walled.net
Fri Jul 25 06:52:55 CEST 2008

Not sure if this helps, but I have been using wifi-radar
http://wifi-radar.systemimager.org/ which you can install on your FR
pretty smoothly.  Check out the repository page on the wiki @
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Repositories and the repo I got the app
from is celtune.  For those of you who don't want to check it out, do
the following from the shell on your FR:

cd /etc/opkg && wget
http://rabenfrost.net/celtune/celtune-rabenfrost.conf

opkg update
opkg install wifi-radar