WiFi GUI?

Thomas Krahn thomas at familytreedna.com
Fri Jul 25 08:41:27 CEST 2008

Thanks so much, Steven!
I got my wlan working without gui before, but when logging into another
network I always had to do some typing with the stylo.
With the gui I can store several pre-defined profiles for different
locations and quickly switch from one to the other.
Also with the graphical indicator I can easily optimize the range of my
wlan router (e.g. check different antenna positions etc.)

This is definitely what our newbies were looking for. Shouldn't this be
included in (or linked to) the "getting started" page?

Thomas