Openmoko owner from India. Pls help

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:51:47 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 7:43 AM, bijoy franco <theemperor at gmx.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I got my openmoko yesterday. But it doesn't have voice when ringning.
> Only
> > vibration is there. How to rectify. Also I am not able to increase the
> > volume.
> >
> > Pls help
> >
> > Thanks a lot
> >
> > Bijoy
> >
> > +91-9731006221

Also if you have usb networking working on the terminal you can follow the
following instructions from the wiki

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_with_your_Neo_FreeRunner#Set_up_USB-based_networking_and_update

these will update to the latest kernel and also download the latest alsa
state files

Rakshat

PS - If you plan to use the Freerunner as your "only phone"  you may wish to
flash the latest Qtopia build on it or at least keep it on the SD card with
a boot from SD option added to the U-Boot

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Qtopia_on_FreeRunner

**