mkfs.vfat on 2007.02

Aaron Sowry aaron at aeneby.com
Fri Jul 25 12:37:53 CEST 2008

Thanks, will Google that domain from now on before posting, I wasn't aware.

The new ncurses has now installed properly (actually the same version
appears to be in the repositories now so no need to download it manually)

-----------------------
root at om-gta02:/usr/lib# opkg install ncurses libncurses5
Multiple packages (ncurses and ncurses) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (ncurses and ncurses) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Upgrading ncurses on root from 5.4-r14 to 5.4-r15...
Downloading
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily-feed/armv4t/ncurses_5.4-r15_armv4t.ipk
Package ncurses-terminfo is already installed in root.
Configuring ncurses
-----------------------

However I'm still without mkfs.vfat:

root at om-gta02:/var/volatile/tmp# ls /sbin/mkfs.*
/sbin/mkfs.ext2            /sbin/mkfs.ext3.e2fsprogs
/sbin/mkfs.ext2.e2fsprogs  /sbin/mkfs.minix
/sbin/mkfs.ext3

I've 'opkg search'-ed and come up with nothing. Has this been
transferred to another package?

Aaron