Someone from Bangalore can help me to flash qtopia into my freerunner....

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 16:35:14 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 7:53 PM, bijoy franco <theemperor at gmx.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Someone from Bangalore can help me to flash qtopia into my freerunner....
>

> Thanks
>

> Bijoy
>
> +91-9731006221
>

> To elaborate further Bijoy needs help from someone with access to a linux
computer who can flash qtopia to his freerunner following the instructions
from the wiki. Bijoy uses windows and is a linux novice but very interested
in linux and has bought a Freerunner. I would be grateful if someone from
Banglore would help him out (It will also give them a chance to see the
freerunner in action :-)

Rakshat