Someone from Bangalore can help me to flash qtopia into my freerunner....

Felix Mahnke fspmc at web.de
Fri Jul 25 18:53:53 CEST 2008

First, sorry for that blank mail. :)

Hi Bijoy,

if there's noone around near your city, you could give it a try by yourself
without scrambling your PC by using a live linux (ubuntu for example).

Put the files you need for flashing (dfu-util, kernel image, rootfs image)
on an sd-card or usb-stick. open a shell, navigate to your
card/stick/whatever and continue the wiki-instructions for flashing the
phone from there.

I haven't tried that yet, but I couldn't imagine a reason why it shouldn't
work.

Also if you want to use the freerunner almost everything is much easier (or
even possible) if you are familiar with the linux shell. So you should first
get some basic skills there, i suggest.

regards,

Felix