Someone from Bangalore can help me to flash qtopia into my freerunner....

Andrew Chu andrewchu at users.projects.openmoko.org
Fri Jul 25 21:09:36 CEST 2008

Hi Bijoy,

You could also try the dfu-util for Windows tool:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/Dfu-util-windows.  I successfully compiled it a
few weeks ago and would appreciate feedback on whether people are able
to successfully use it or not.  I have only tested it on the FreeRunner
connected to a Windows XP machine.  I would appreciate reports back on
what other versions of Windows it works on as well.

Cheers,
Andrew