Bricked Freerunner

Dustin Knie nullpuppy at
Fri Jul 25 23:07:58 CEST 2008

The NOR flash is untouchable without a debug board. There isn't a failsafe
kernel that you can boot from, that I know of, but you can always reflash
it.  It's possible your flash either failed or was too big.  I'd try it
again.  Boot into NOR flash uboot (hold Aux, then hold power) and flash

Good luck.