Buzzing on GSM audio

Scott Benninghoff scott.benninghoff at
Fri Jul 25 23:49:02 CEST 2008

Any luck with this?  I was fooling with alsamixer last night and managed
to drown out the buzzing sound but also drowned out the voice.  After
fooling with is some more, I don't hear the calling party nor can they
hear me.  I'm going to start from scratch.  Hopefully I don't have to
flash the filesystem. There is value added information there now.  I'll
post any update that seem to work.