Buzzing on GSM audio

Matt Luzum mluzum at
Sat Jul 26 00:54:26 CEST 2008

Jim Morris wrote:
> No luck yet, and no one has actually reported being able to make a call without the noise, I am
> starting to get worried that there is a fundamental flaw in the unit :(

Just in case you really mean "no one", I should mention that I've never
had any problem with buzzing (or any other audio problems during calls).
   I've never messed with audio settings, so this is just with whatever
the default settings are.  It doesn't mean that there isn't a problem or
flaw, but keep in mind that it does seem to depend on different people's
circumstances (service provider, etc., or I guess perhaps a defective unit).