Finger-based keyboard

leonardo leonardo at lilik.it
Sat Jul 26 11:31:09 CEST 2008

Hello all,
it's my first post here, so I take the chance tell you that this project
 rocks!

given this, I'd like to know if there is, somewhere, a finger-based
(qwerty) keyboard that can be easily used, for example to send sms or
write urls. I've found this [1] page which presents something as I
whish, but could not find any more link to it. The matchbox is
finger-unusable, and sometimes you just don't have the stylus around.

thanks,
leonardo.

[1]  http://openmoko.togaware.com/survivor/Keyboard.html

--
http://leonardo.lilik.it
Key fingerprint = 2C20 A587 05AC 42E5 1292  D0D4 3EED CFB5 52FD AD1E