Qtopia is seen as a second operating system

MR BROWN crystaldragon666 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 02:19:15 CEST 2008

After a bit of research I see two things.  Qtopia is a different operating system from what is shipped with my freerunner and that it needs to be installed on my sd card as a second bootable system.  Second, that booting from my sd card comes with a warning.  Hmm...  I've also found the work around for the slash  (/) but it is beyond my capabilities at this time.  My question is first of all I'm using an 8G sd card.  What is the size limit for sd cards on the current freerunner operating system and does anyone in this forum feel that booting the os for the freerunner is a viable alternative to booting using the operating system as it comes with the freerunner?

Thanks, Oliver