Finger-based keyboard

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Mon Jul 28 04:27:09 CEST 2008

leonardo wrote:
  > given this, I'd like to know if there is, somewhere, a finger-based
> (qwerty) keyboard that can be easily used, for example to send sms or
> write urls. I've found this [1] page which presents something as I
> whish, but could not find any more link to it. The matchbox is
> finger-unusable, and sometimes you just don't have the stylus around.

Hi leonardo, I was looking for that keyboard too and I found it. It's
the old (GTK 2007) openmoko-keyboard that is available on svn archives.

I've not tried it on my FR (I've mostly used qtopia) but it runs on my
PC. For more informations and instructions for getting it refer to this
[1] old community thread.

Bye!

[1] http://tinyurl.com/5oejft

--