gta02, 2007.2: configure what to start on boot (gsm, gps, wifi, ...); gsm special number

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Mon Jul 28 06:11:13 CEST 2008

arne anka wrote:
> - i got a pre-paid (that's the german term, pay-as-you-go elsewehere?)
> sim, which balance i can check by sending *100# and getting a short text
> containing the amount still available -- how do i do that with the fr?

I've this issue with an Italian carrier (Wind) too: on *123# I should
get a "flash sms" with my credit, however I can't get it neither with
OM2007.2 nor with Qtopia. In Qtopia, btw, I get the flash-sms as soon as
I've finished a call saying me how much I've spent.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/