openmoko and usable keyboards

MR BROWN crystaldragon666 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 06:12:12 CEST 2008

Steven,
Thanks for your help.  Yes I have a problem with two missing characters on the keyboard for the terminal in FR.  the slash (/) and the other is how do you get a space?  I was able to log onto the root for the FR using ssh -l root -X -v 192.168.0.202 but cannot do it any more.  I was even able to explore the contents of the phone for about an hour.  Now all I get is a blinking cursor,  Again.. Today I smile because at least FR boots up now.  I'm reading as fast as I can to play catch up.
  tks  Oliver