Qtopia WiFi Encryption

Charles Hill charles.e.hill at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:48:21 CEST 2008

The Qtopia wireless encryption settings show Open, Shared Key, WPA-PSK and
WPA-EAP.  Are the WPA options WPA1, WPA2 or both?  I can't seem to get the
device to connect to my home WiFi network using the Qtopia Internet gadget.
My home network is WPA2-PSK-AES.

I have successfully connected using ASU and manually setting the
wpa_supplicant.conf file.  I can also connect this way under Qtopia.  That
is, manually editing the wpa_supplicant.conf file then bringing up eth0 by
hand, using the terminal.