daily builds of rootfs?

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Mon Jul 28 23:34:02 CEST 2008

Dear All,

Please pardon me if that was said somewhere already  (like that OM
switched daily builds of rootfs images over to weekly builds or smth
like that) but I could find anything in the mailing list or on wiki in
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Repositories

imho daily builds are supposed to be daily builds -- ie they are
refreshed daily. Now, recent directories (e.g.
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/freerunner/200807/20080727/) do not
feature rootfs images (just kernel, uboot etc). The last ones are
in 20080722/.

So, is the schedule changed or there is a problem with building images
now?

it would be great to have some symlinks or urls to last released 'daily'
release to don't run through all directories.

are we supposed to burn last available image (20080722) and just opkg
upgrade to get up-to-date?

Thanks in advance for clarifications
--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark