Someone from Bangalore can help me to flash qtopia into my freerunner....

Aditya nag aditya_nag at idgindia.com
Tue Jul 29 00:59:00 CEST 2008

Yeah, so after a couple of hours of playing, I killed it (naturally). So now
I am reflashing Qtopia, and now I know how to do that. It's quite easy, and
I'm doing it on a Windows machine, so you should be able to do this as well.
The only irritating thing is that it takes AGES to flash the filesystem
(like 20 minutes or more), and in this day and age, that's quite slow. Ah
well, but the actual flashing procedure is quite simple. Let me get some
time tomorrow (it's 4:30 AM and I have work tomorrow! yikes!), and I'll
write a detailed explanation of the following:

1. How to get the Freerunner to connect on Windows XP/Vista -> This guy
helped HUGELY ->
http://sam.curren.ws/index.cfm/2008/7/14/Using-the-Neo-FreeRunner-with-Windows-XPVista

2. How to Flash: This was followed from the Wiki.
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Dfu-util-windows
Once the device is recognized as a DFU device in windows, flashing it is
quite simple.
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Flashing_the_Neo_FreeRunner#from_Windows

If you need more specific help, feel free to email me. I'll try and get back
to you quickly.