qpeGPS package for Qtopia

Rene Horn the.rhorn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:06:31 CEST 2008

Is there a Freerunner/Qtopia package out there somewhere for qpeGPS?

I've been searching for a while now because I really like Qtopia, but I've
found none--well, at least the package in their download section doesn't
seem to be compatible with opkg.  I'm not even sure if that one is even
compatible with the Freerunner.  I'm pretty sure it's just for the Zaurus.

Rene
--
the.rhorn at gmail.com, hornr18 at uwosh.edu (UW-Oshkosh email address),
http://rhorn.kuiki.net - Pictures from me, family, and friends

Jay Leno in response to Colin Powell's deadline for an Iraqi
constitution:
"They can take ours. After all, we aren't using it..."