Signature Check Failed on opkg update

shawn sullivan shelbydz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:45:53 CEST 2008

Hey Bob,

When I first installed the matchbox keyboard, I had to go find the
updated libfreetype6 on the web. If you google it you should be able to
find it for our phone with no problem. You'll have to install it
manually, but that would be
opkg install force-update libfreetype6 (i think that's the correct syntax).

. . .shawn