One-sided GSM calls

Abdul Hakeem alhakeem at
Tue Jul 29 15:23:19 CEST 2008

Does anyone know if gsmd can be ported to other phones/platforms ?
Abdul Hakeem

From: support-bounces at
[mailto:support-bounces at] On Behalf Of Martin Walshe
Sent: 20 July 2008 19:37
To: Support for Openmoko Device Owners
Subject: Re: One-sided GSM calls

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Daniel Dadap <daniel at> wrote:

Short story: I can't hear any audio on a GSM call. I think it's my
handset, and I want to know what I should do. For the long story, keep

I also have the same issue but swapped around. I can hear people but they
cannot hear me. I have carried out the same troubleshooting steps (bar try
another free runner have just tried my old phones)
Any suggestions are welcome on what I can check on the software side incase
its something simple.