Qtopia Screenshot

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Tue Jul 29 19:57:47 CEST 2008

Tuesday 29 July 2008 Charles Hill wrote:
> For some reason I'm not seeing the Screenshot app when using the Software
> Packages app and pointing it at the qtopia.net/packages/feed/4.3.2/neo/
> repository.  I see all the other apps, just not Screenshot.
> Does anyone have this working?  Any ideas?

  The problem seems to be an off-by-one bug in the software packages software.
It was discovered earlier today by the developer of a wifi scanner and me who
wanted to try the thing out - we kept getting no packages, until i noticed
what you just did. Duplicating the entry in his local feed made the package
show up, and as such, we figured that that's where the problem lies :)

..Dan // Leinir..

                          or no

                          - Piet Hein