Battery discharging after long time connected to the power charger ?

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at
Wed Jul 30 03:17:33 CEST 2008

Please note:
1) Openmoko does NOT recommend to do this, nor is it usually necessary when
using the OM-charger or a standard powered host at PC.
It's a hack for non-OM wallchargers only.
2) there already is such an app. Please search the wiki for it!