QTopia kernel oops and other questions/comments.

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Wed Jul 30 06:20:46 CEST 2008

Hi Andy,

Thanks for a feedback -- I just want to mention again that those are
pure qtopia images -- both kernel and rootfs and without any consecutive
opkg upgrades, so I guess there should be no way I could add any
modules, unless they are in the shipped qtopia image, thus should be
addressed by Trolltech people I guess ;-)

I don't think I saw similar messages on OM2007.2 (there was some garbage
on text console whenever I was powering that image down last time, but
it went too fast for me to comprehend what was on the screen ;-))

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark