With new freerunner, I cannot make outgoing calls or recieve incomming calls with At&t cell service.

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 30 09:03:17 CEST 2008

Hi Greg,

The first thing to do is take the SIM card that is failing to AT&T and
ask them for a new SIM card. It is a well known problem that as parts of
the cellphone system are upgraded, old SIM cards may not work.

The other thing to do is to add details of your failed SIM card to our
database at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FreeRunner_unable_to_work_with_3G_SIM_cards

Write back with the results of this test and we'll go from there.

Thanks,
Michael Shiloh