Freerunner: GSM Contacts

Jim Colton jimcolt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:42:27 CEST 2008

Sometimes none or some of the contacts on my SIM from T-Mobile are seen.   I
discovered that if I put the SIM back into the cheapo T-Mobile phone and
then re-insert into the Freerunner they _all_ appear again.  I don't know
what makes them go away in the Freerunner.

Once I flashed a new rootfs but home is on the microSD.  They were gone
until home was mounted (I had to restore the clobbered fstab).   Another
time I flashed, did the same remounting but still none until I put the SIM
in the T-Mobile phone and powered up and then put it back into the
Freerunner.

Jim