Is a 12 MB/s microSD overkill for what the glamo driver does?

Jim Colton jimcolt at
Wed Jul 30 23:07:45 CEST 2008

Oh well, I should have bought a slower card.  At least it won't be a
limiting factor.
I'll compare speeds I get with your 3M bytes/sec. anyway.

I was meaning 12 megabits /sec....
By 12MB/s I was referencing what I see here
12MB/s is not in the table shown in that link however I am about to receive
a 4G 80x or 12MB/s card in the mail .

Thanks for your input Tim and Andy,