Is a 12 MB/s microSD overkill for what the glamo driver does?

Jim Colton jimcolt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:37:21 CEST 2008

Your comments are appreciated Andy,
I'll reply with the results (in M bytes per second) including the version of
OM 2007.2 used, test parameters used, the (?faster?) SD card I selected,
when I get them.   I'll compare the result with same test on the "stock" SD
card that came with the Freerunner.
Among all that is to work on, the test will be a fun and a good to know
thing.
Jim