OM2007.2 continuously freezes!

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Jul 31 16:05:59 CEST 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> Someone was saying they will look at XGlamo and I don't think you're the
> only one seeing some shakiness.

Well, I'll use Xfbdev until there will be something of new in XGlamo or
in the kernel (about glamo itself). However I think I'll be moreover
limited!

However, Andy, sure I'm not the only seeing these shakiness but I've not
read reports by someone that after few seconds of interface usage has
hangups and that on next reboot can't boot X (getting another freeze)
and that, again, can reboot it (without any stability by the way) only
after keeping the phone off few seconds.

It's really hard to think that this is just a my software problem...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/