No subject

Mon Jul 14 11:49:03 CEST 2008

1. The ringer switches off (i.e. the phone goes into silent mode)
after the 1st standby (5min standby).
2. After the first standby the music player throws 'gstreamer error'
and doesn't produce the music. But if I restart pulseaudio - I can
listen to music.
3. The phone moves to standby even when on call and/or the music is playing.
4. Where are the boot messages stored? ( I can see some kind of 'help'
message thrown out - most probably because of  wrong parameters,
    but unable to read it).
5. The mailing lists and the wiki are very difficult to search - can
it be made more 'search' friendly? Or can you tell me whats the best
way to search?
    (I currently use google on lists.openmoko.org)

Thanks & Regards,
Muthu Subramanian
http://muthusuba.blogspot.com/
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/DomainDeveloper