[FDOM] GPRS has stopped working - ServiceUnknown (latest fdom)

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at iki.fi
Fri Nov 7 08:40:15 CET 2008

(I upgraded to testing, didn't get phone working, flashed latest FDOM)

I've tried to get GPRS working but for some reason, even though it
worked before with 0927 FDOM image easily (just changing the APN), I
now get always the following when running gprson:
---
Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.pyneo.muxer was not provided by any .service files
1226042707
+++
---

So... what should be done to get GPRS working nowadays? GSM works fine.

-Timo