2007.9: Anybody found a fix for the events/0 problem yet?

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Fri Nov 7 13:42:32 CET 2008

Am 06.11.2008 um 22:22 schrieb William Kenworthy:

> Anybody found a fix for the events/0 problem yet?  Woke up this
> morning
> and found it at 27% and battery rapidly draining again.  And when
> rebooted 2 SMS messages sent 12 hours before "appeared", again  ...

Take a look at the bugtracker, search for "events/0", do not add a "me
too", if you have a debug board attached during this, get a backtrace
from the kernel attach that.

z.

PS: For your SMS, do you mean received instead of sent? And duplicate?
Also a known upstream Qtopia bug and documented in our bugtracker.